20 February, 2013

The Good Old Days

Revisiting your home reminds me of the good old days. The same mattress I once lied on, the same chair I used to sit while you worked your tongue in me, the same layout of your room.

I'm glad we are still friends, and I'm happy to stay this way always.

That disc you bought to keep contains the very first movie we watched together in the cinema - you made me realise how much you used to treasure the relationship between us.

There were heartbreaks, but we are both healed now. We still chat openly about everything under the sun (including sex) and it still feel so natural. I still bully you, but you didn't seem to mind. You still dote on me, but in a friendly way. I still enjoy snatching your belongings and laughing with you.

Nothing more I could ask for.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment