08 March, 2013

Thank You

Its been a long time since I wrote to him, but I managed to come up with a long thank-you note. No matter how simple my words sounded, I really thank him from the bottom of my heart. It is not easy finding a soulmate whom I can chat everything with, and for that I am really grateful. 

But what's special was this particular part that I wrote, 'This is something I have never told you before.... you really gave me some of my sweetest and happiest days in this lifetime. Next life I'll be your wife if we ever meet! Promise! Hehe! :)'

Whatever has happened, is over. We are still very close friends, and that is what matters most. While reminiscing the good old days, I suddenly realised something as well. It's a pity that the other, who was once very dear to me has decided to let go of even the bare minimum, a friendship. That period of time was magical, it felt as though I've finally found someone who understands me, someone who know what I've been going through. I had treasured that friendship so much. I never regretted knowing him, in fact I believe he entered my life for a reason. I guess I just felt that its such a waste, that the friendship is lost.

Someone told me that if I am able to smile while thinking about you, that is the time when I've really moved on.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment