13 March, 2013

We are All Healed.

I can't deny that I am tempted, whenever you mentioned the 3 magical alphabets. Whenever you teased me through the messages, it felt like the good old days when we were in love... Only that... we are not now.

Sometimes I wonder, if you are not so busy working now, would things be very different? I remember the other day you told me, that you are very busy.. And that is the only reason why you rejected my proposal (which is a stupid proposal by the way and I'm grateful for that), that is the time where I feel protected by you. And I am once again happy that we are still friends.

In all honesty, I want us to remain as friends now. And just that. Doesn't matter with or without benefits. I just want to keep you close to my heart, and for us to meet up once in a while to talk about everything under the sun, that to me is enough.

I can't say how grateful I am to have you back in my life again (thanks to someone), and I guess sometimes in life, there will be one person whom you might not be with, but will be special to you always.

I admit that sometimes I'll still look at the stars and think of you. How we stared into the sky together that night, chatting. But that is a very different feeling now. I was lost, because I lost you, but now, my heart felt warm, because I have you, right beside me.

I've hurt you, and vice versa. But we are all healed now, no? :)

2 comments: