07 March, 2013

Flashbacks are Interesting

Sometimes flashbacks are interesting, they give you a so familiar yet so distant feeling.

When you tapped me on my shoulder, I instantly knew what you wanted. It was an outing with others around, but that didn't stop us from having physical contact. Was it pure lust from your side, or was it the flashbacks?

I'm pretty sure you still remember our romps back then, even though it had been a few years back. Those were the fun and exciting days, aren't they? The moment you tossed that box of durex over, those eyes of yours looking at me lovingly, your touch...

As I slowly let the past seep into the present, I realized while I miss your touch, the feelings are often coupled with a heavy heart afterwards. As I pleasured myself to a high, what I had after the climax was a dull ache in the heart, the void that perhaps no man can ever fill anymore.

Then I come back to reality, and.. It hit me. That was pure lust on my side, and... it just got worst recently as my sexdrive hit a new high. I acknowledged it, but I also know that I am not tempted to have an affair with anyone anymore.

I have always been truthful in this blog of mine, and because of that I tend to be very honest when communicating with people who emailed me. In fact, this blog had became an escapade compared to my other world. There are still things I refrain from revealing in order to protect the people around me as well as myself. But...

Perhaps one day, when I couldn't take it any more, My story will be told.... Perhaps.

1 comment:

  1. You're right, you know. Blogging is the perfect outlet for pent up energy that would otherwise make us do something we regret in real life. LOL. Love your life stories.

    ReplyDelete